HDMI FLAT Cable HDMI 2.0 (4K) 30AWG High Speed 18Gbps
In stockOrder Now: firstname.lastname@example.org
HDMI 2.0 CABLE – 18 GBPS – ETHERNET & AUDIO RETURN CHANNEL
Get your hands on this heavy duty high quality HDMI 2.0 cable, which will drive your 4K TV/Monitor at 2160P.
Don’t be fooled by thin Copper Clad Aluminium (CCA) cables. This beauty is made of 100% pure oxygen-free bare copper and is triple-shielded for maximum performance and ultra low SNR.
cable uses more expensive thicker 30 AWG wiring which enables 18 GBPS speed required for all HDMI 2.0 features.
Connectors are 24K gold-plated and soldering points are covered by thick aluminium shell to achieve better shielding and even lower SNR. Ethernet & Audio Return channels eliminate extra network and audio cables. Less cables means slimmer cable management box!
Supported video resolutions:
Full HD 1080p
Quad HD 1440p
3D HD 2x1080p
Ultra HD 2160p
This cable also works with:
ANY device bearing the HDMI logo.
ALL revisions of HDMI v2.0, v1.4 & v1.3
- FLAT Cable design perfect for minimal clutter and running a cable HDMI in tight locations, like under carpeting – Plus CL3 Rated for in-wall installation
- HDMI Cables Resolutions up to 4K at 50/60 ( 2160p ), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p 60 video resolution, for the ultimate video experience
- HDMI Cable 2.0 Version , is backwards compatible with earlier Category 2 Certified High Speed versions 1.4 or 1.3 version, this will allow you to upgrade with out any complications to the newer HDMI 2.0 version to enjoy the significantly increases in the bandwidth for up to 18Gbps and adds key enhancements to support the latest market requirements for enhancing your video and audio experience.
- Connect any Blu-Ray player, Satellite Box, Cable Box, DVD Player, or ANY device accepting the standard HDMI connector. All our HDMI cables are manufactured to specific HDMI standards and have passed stringent ATC testing requirements
- HDMI 25 feet – high-class Long Flexible wire with Full metal connector , HDCP Compliant , 28 AWG , Triple Shielding , with Gold-Plated Connectors – Available in multibale Lengths, 1.5ft, 3ft, 6ft, 10ft, 15ft, 25ft, 35ft, 40ft, 50ft